Project Description

Friday, April 7, 2017

Week 9 (4/7/17)

This week, I have been writing my own research paper. You may think writing a 10 page paper may seem boring, but it actually isn't. It is very cool and satisfying to recap all that I have worked on for the past 9 weeks into a paper and seeing all the progress I have made. By the way, I have about 12 pages done so far and I am just finishing up the Results section. I will also be writing a Discussion and Conclusion section to review my findings from other researcher. As a result, the paper still has some time (and pages) to go. I also made some cool graphs from my collected data and they look pretty fancy if I do say so myself.

Anyways, I still have some more work to do on finishing up the paper and I plan to begin designing my PowerPoint presentation next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment